We're Ready For Our Close-up
We help power up local small businesses with the web content that customers are searching for. "Ron is my video guy and I highly recommend him." - Crystal Thies, The LinkedIn Ninja.
How long should a business video be? The answer will surprise you. Watch this short clip, and find out why you should never use a 30 or 60 second video message. Then, scroll down to find out how much videos cost. (duration 1:36)
VIDEO: HOW TO BE THE TRUSTED PROVIDER
- Video increases website traffic by almost 160 percent
- Three out of four customers watch videos online before buying.
- Visitors stay twice as long on a page when watching video.
- Email open rates triple when VIDEO is in the subject line.
- Every week, 75 percent of business execs watch video.
- If you use video, and the competition doesn't, YOU WIN!