Here’s something that’s worth keeping around:
- 98% of dissatisfied customers never complain, they just leave.
- 85% of dissatisfied customers tell nine people about their poor experience. 13% tell 20 people.
- A satisfied customer tells just five people.
- Over five years, a typical company loses 80% of its customers; 65% because of a negative experience with the company.
- 75% of the reasons a customer leaves has nothing to do with the product.
- Retain just 5% of your customers, and profits will increase from 25% to 55%.
- The top five businesses in any industry have over 90% customer retention. Most businesses average 80%.
- For every 1% improvement in customer rate sustained over five years, there is a 20% improvement in operating income.
The number one reason why customers switch companies is that they don’t feel appreciated.
Ask me, and I’ll show you how using video makes for higher customer loyalty.
–That’s a wrap.