It took me about five minutes to come up with this list. I like the number 21. But there are a few dozen more I’ll save for another post. Ready?
21 SIGNS YOUR COMPANY IS READY TO PUT VIDEOS ON YOUR WEBSITE
1. Your “time spent on site” analytic is less than 60 seconds
2. Visitors do research on your site, then buy from a competitor
3. Visitors read the “About Us” page then leave
4. You sell a service which is performed in your customer’s home
5. You sell a service to customers which is performed in your home
6. You compete in an industry that has a less than stellar reputation
7. You keep trying to get on the first page of search engine results, but never make it.
8. Your company president asks, “What is You Tube?”
9. Your company president asks, “What is the internet?”
10. Your Unique Selling Proposition is better customer service
11. You have to show your customers how your product works
12.You have to show your customers the safety features of your product
13. You need to show why your product is built better than the other guy’s
14. There are questions you WISH your customers would ask
15. Your company is celebrating a milestone anniversary
16. You want your customers to meet your staff
17. You want to build brand loyalty
18. You want to show off your expertise
19. You want to be the “go to” person in your industry
20. You’re getting ready for a price increase
21. You’ve just started a new business
Do any of these sound like you or someone you know? Let’s talk about it. I’ll buy the coffee. Maybe I’ll even buy lunch.
That’s a wrap.